Thank you for your interest in the Vermont VR Summer Career Exploration Program. Here are some instructions to review before you begin your application:
- Please complete all fields as accurately as possible. All statements made on the application will be reviewed and verified.
- Our Staff may communicate with you via email, phone and virtually using Zoom. Please provide the correct information so that you can receive communications.
- If you are selected to participate in the program, VABIR will email you the eligibility forms to complete. It is important to enter the correct email address to receive that information. VABIR is not responsible for any documents not received in time.
- A non-expired photo ID and a social security card are mandatory for all participants to provide. Participants who do not have these can be provided with a list of other acceptable identification to allow them to participate.
- Please review program guidelines around Employment of Minors: WH-30 Information for Employer – Child Labor Law.indd (vermont.gov)