The following is a list of some helpful links. If you know of a link that should be included on this page, please contact us with your suggestion.
SOV- State of Vermont
ATBCB- The U.S. Access Board
US Department of Veterans Affairs- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans
Accessibility for Agriculture- AgrAbility
U.S. Servicemember’s Guide to Academic Programs and Aid- online colleges.net
Resources for Veterans *
Bradley University just released this Fall 2019 Helping Veterans Resource Guide for military families, mental health organizations and communities looking to share resources to help veterans manage their anxiety, stress and PTSD which was caused by military involvement.
This guide provides detailed insights and resources on the following topics:
- How to help a veteran to seek mental health treatment
- How to raise awareness about PTSD
- Encouraging PTSD victims to join a support group
- How to seek help and treatment from the VA
- How veterans can find healthy ways to socialize and collaborate
- Tips for addressing anxiety in students
other online resources the guide provides here:
* VABIR does not endorse or recommend any paid service noted here, it is for informational purposes only and not intended to direct to paid services.